To book Jarrod to train your group and consult with your campaign click here.
- Preparing for Nonviolent Direct Action: A Storied and Somatic Introduction
- Strategic Nonviolent Movement Planning: Frameworks and History
- The Science and Art of Successful Social Movements
- More Than “Not Violent”: Experiments with a Force More Powerful
- Nonviolence and Communication
- Nonviolence as a Spirituality of Healing
See also: https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2015/jan/28/christians-strip-off-perth-court-protest-detention-asylum-seeker-children